Kindle Books for Wedding Planning
Plan your own wedding yourself – economical and effectively. Here are the 7 most popular books for wedding planning.
1) The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer
Is your big day price tag giving you wedding bell blues? With the skyrocketing cost of planning a wedding, a majority of newly engaged couples find themselves opting for an intimate ceremony they can plan affordably. Whether your happy day is a low-key celebration or a lavish affair, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer provides everything needed to plan a dream wedding on a realistic budget.
With write-in resources and hundreds of practical tips, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer provides the essential tools to plan a stress-free wedding. This fundamental wedding planner also includes sample budgets to track all of your expenses from creative inspirations to custom invitations.
The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer includes:
– Save-the-datebook—Use organizational write-in tools to plan for everything from bridal party attire to DIY decor
– Pop the question—Interview vendors, venues, and more with vital must-ask questions
– Economical engagement—Calculate cost breakdowns for every part of your ceremony with sample budgets
From your first dance to your final toast, The Budget-Savvy Bride Wedding Planner & Organizer will help turn your dream day into a reality.
2) The Wedding Book
It’s the ultimate wedding planning bible from the ultimate wedding planner. From getting engaged to getting to the altar to taking off for your honeymoon to preserving the memories forever, this is the book to help you bring your dream wedding to life, no matter how big or small your budget.
The Wedding Book is:
– Your fashion consultant, menu planner, etiquette expert, and floral designer
– An insider source for stretching budgets and negotiating contracts
– A digital-savvy friend for making the most of Instagram, Etsy, Pinterest, and wedding planning websites and apps
– A wise shoulder to lean on when sticky family issues come up
– Whatever the subject—cakes, stationery, dress shopping, lingerie, tents, Uber, insurance, porta-potties, party favors, the toasts, looking great in photos, tipping, and thank-you notes—The Wedding Book has the answer.
– Includes lists, schedules, budgeting tools, and timelines.
3) The Loverly Wedding Planner: The Modern Couple’s Guide to Simplified Wedding Planning
Your Modern Guide for Planning a Wedding that’s Perfectly You
Wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, but with the helpful how-tos and insider advice in this handy wedding book, you can forget the stress and focus on creating a day that truly reflects you as a couple. The Loverly Wedding Planner has everything you need to navigate the wedding planning process in a way that is simple, meaningful, and really enjoyable.
Kellee and Loverly’s team of experts will help you plan a memorable, and perfectly personalized wedding, with:
– Updated advice for fast-evolving wedding customs like mixed-gender bridal parties, social media etiquette, unplugged weddings, same-sex ceremonies, and more
– Wedding organizer tools like worksheets and timelines to help you stay on track with detailed schedules, budgets, and to-do lists
– Down and dirty checklists to help you prioritize and streamline every step of the wedding planning process
– Insider tips from Kellee, the Loverly team, and real-life couples who have recently said “I do”
– Budget breakdowns from modern couples with differing allowances and priorities, as well as a handy section on contracts and negotiation
– A handpicked list of Loverly’s favorite wedding planning and wedding organizer resources from blogs, to online shops, to wedding-worthy social networks and apps
4) A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You’ve Got
The author of A Practical Wedding offers a no-nonsense wedding planner, with all the tools, tips, and strategies to get the celebration you want, on a budget you can actually afford
Whether you’re newly engaged or haven’t quite made anything official yet, but you know you want to spend your lives together, you’re going to need help planning your wedding. When you’re ready to take a deep breath and start, this is the book you want–need–to have. From figuring out what you really want–as opposed to what everyone else thinks you should want–to helping you keep an eye on the ceremony itself and the vows, Meg Keene, founder of apracticalwedding.com, covers all the essentials. With checklists (such as flowers, food, final venue walk-through) and key spreadsheets (guest list and seating chart, budget, venue search, and more), A Practical Wedding Planner helps you:
– Set a budget–and stick to it
– Choose a venue: traditional, non-traditional, and everything in between
– Hire good vendors and keep your friendors (and tells you why DIY doesn’t always save money)
– Figure out catering, rentals, and everything else Pinterest forgot to tell you
– Reality-check wedding décor
– Create and write a ceremony that really represents both of you
– Get everyone to show up…and have a good time
5) The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings: The Ultimate Source of Ideas, Advice, and Relief for the Bride and Groom and Those Who Love Them
From the #1 wedding website, this completely revised and updated edition of the classic wedding planning bible answers all of your questions, with all the latest information and tools a bride could want.
Overwhelmed by the countless questions and details your wedding entails? Don’t despair! The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings takes you step-by-step from your engagement to the big day, from the reception to the honeymoon. Inside you’ll find checklists, worksheets, insider advice, and in-depth sections on:
– How to personalize your wedding
– Updated wedding etiquette
– Creating a realistic budget
– Sneaky cost-cutting tips
– Dress shopping advice
– Tips for working with florists, caterers, officiants, and others
– Invitation wording
– Vows and ceremony details
– Unique Wedding customs
Plus, all new sections on: Planning Online and Destination Weddings, and a color-coded section with over 100 vibrant photographs.
6) The Realist Bride: Everything You Really Need To Know To Plan Your Wedding
The Realist Bride: Everything You Really Need to Know to Plan Your Wedding details exactly how to plan your wedding, in chronological order, in a funny, realistic, and direct way. The Realist Bride will tell you what the wedding industry won’t without sugarcoating it, but will also tell you how to get through the planning process without losing your mind!
This book is full of valuable information and will keep you laughing along the way to give you some relief from the stress of wedding planning. From how much you should tip your vendors to when you should kick someone out of your bridal party to how to land the perfect wedding dress, The Realist Bride hits it all. Tons of money saving tips are included throughout the chapters so you can have the wedding of your dreams without going into debt.
– How to Get Organized
– A Complete Wedding Task Checklist
– Wedding Theme Inspiration
– Creating a Budget with Sample Budget Spreadsheet
– The Guest List
– Wedding Etiquette that’s Realistic
– Everything You Should Ask Before Booking a Venue
– How to Choose the Right Vendors
– Choosing and Losing Bridesmaids
– Stationery Wording
– What You Should Know Before Shopping for a Wedding Dress
– Wedding Items You Don’t Need to Buy
– How to Create a Seating Chart
– A Honeymoon Planning Guide
– How to Obtain Your Marriage License
– Wedding Day Packing List
– A Guide to Changing Your Name
– Tons of Money Saving Tricks
The Realist Bride is the only wedding planning guide you’ll ever need!